Subscribe to news
2013-2014 Joint call
BiodivERsA/FACCE-JPI Pan-European call for international research proposals on : “Promoting synergies and reducing trade-offs between food supply, biodiversity and ecosystem services”
The European partners in the BiodivERsA/FACCE-JPI network have joined efforts to organize and fund a pan-European call for research projects on ”promoting synergies and reducing trade-offs between food supply, biodiversity and ecosystem services”.
The call addressed the following themes:
- T1: To what extent can biodiversity better support agro-ecosystems / agricultural production systems in terms of multi-functionality and outcomes in a global change context?
- T2: Which policies and governance systems can promote the emergence and support of agro-ecosystems / agricultural production systems benefiting from and beneficial to biodiversity and ecosystem services?
Results of the call:
Based on the ranking list established by an independent evaluation panel, the Call Steering Committee - composed of BiodivERsA and FACCE partners participating to the call - has shortlisted the top 10 research projects.
Funding: €10.2M among 10 countries
For more information:
- Description of the funded projects
- Countries and agencies involved
- For an overview of allocated funding, proposal submissions and success rates per countries, please see: BiodivERsA 2013-2014 call for proposals: "Promoting synergies and reducing trade-offs between food supply, biodiversity and ecosystem services"