Subscribe to news
Guidelines for applicants and other documents
BiodivERsA 2015 joint call
The online submission system has been reopened. If your pre-proposal has been declared eligible, you can now submit your full proposal online.
The deadline for submission of full proposal is on 16 December 2016, 17:00 GMT+1:00Please note that the deadline for pre-registration submission was on 20 July 2015
Documents of the call
The following documents are available, to be read by applicants:
- Guidelines for applicants – find information on the steps required to submit your proposal here. !! Guidelines were updated on 22 May 2015, as an error has been discovered !!
- Funding Model (Annex 4) – short note on the funding mechanic of the present call
- Assessment criteria (annex 7) – Find more information on evaluation criteria here
- Indicative pre-proposal application form (Annex 2) – This is an indicative model of the pre-proposal form. Please note this is for information only, no applications will be accepted outside the dedicated EPSS.
- Indicative project proposal application form (Annex 3) - This is an indicative model of full proposals form. Please note this is for information only, no application will be accepted outside the dedicated EPSS.
- Best practice and conflict of interest (annex 9)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you are looking for a project to be involved in, or if you are looking for partners with a specific expertise, please use our partner search tool.
!! Please note that applicants are required to fulfil eligibility criteria and rules of their respective funding organisation. Please consult your Funding organisation rules documents and contact your Funding organisation Contact Points (FCP) (both lists are available here) to check your eligibility before submitting a proposal.
We draw your attention on the fact that compliance to funding organisation eligibility criteria and rules is mandatory – proposals that do not meet these criteria will be declined without further review !!
Guidance on stakeholder engagement and policy relevance
- Stakeholder engagement handbook – find information on how to engage stakeholders in your research project
- How to assess policy relevance in research projects? – short paper detailing how policy relevance is assessed by BiodivERsA in research projects
last modified 2016-03-04 at 10:42