2012-2013 Joint call
Pan-European call for research proposals on invasive species and biological invasions
Short call description:
The European partners in the BiodivERsA network have joined efforts to organize and fund a pan-European call for international research projects on invasive species and biological invasions.
The call addressed the following themes, across all ecosystems and organisms:
- T1: Demonstrating and characterising the impacts of biological invaders
- T2: Understanding mechanisms of biological invasions and levers for mitigating and/or reversing the impacts of biological invaders
- T3: Evaluating the interactions between biological invasions and other global environmental changes
- T4: Biological invasions and public perceptions
- T5: Biological invasions and adaptation
Funding: €8.9 M among 10 countries
For more information:
> For an overview of allocated funding, proposal submissions and success rates per countries, please see: BiodivERsA 2012-2013 call for proposals: "Invasive species and biological invasions"